Sunday, September 26, 2010

7 reasons why I love my electric frying pan

It may seem silly to say that I love my electric frying pan, but I really am. Once you understand why you want to rush at once for himself and bought a large frying pan on high quality network with a curved sheet of glass so you can check the food cooked on the inside, no heat or steam. In addition, the non-stick surface makes cleaning quick and easy.

Here are my 7 reasons to love my pan.

1. I can cook fish, cabbage, and all foods that have astrong odor in the yard of my pan. I can enjoy this healthy food, but my whole house smell fragrant.

2. The electrical socket of my kitchen expanded space for holiday meals such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, when a large meal is prepared. electric skillet can be used anywhere there is an outlet and can hold a large piece of clothing without fighting for room in the oven with Turkey.

3. I can save electricity by small roasts myelectrically, rather than the pan from the oven. The temperature control keeps the heat at a uniform temperature and helps cover the gravy that comes out perfectly browned and moist at all times.

4. My pan is as attractive as it is great that not only do I cook a huge pot, but also serve directly from the pan. It looks great on a buffet and saves time by eliminating the extra cleaning plate.

5. As soon as the cooked food and it is expectedare served, the pan setting of "Hot" may be the food at the ideal temperature to store.

6. Two words - fried chicken. Yes, people other than those who work for the company made famous by Colonel still fried chicken. Just set the thermostat to 350 degrees allows the half-inch of hot oil to break the chicken first. You do not need a red and white dice delicious fried chicken and delicious to make.

7. And one of myfavorite subjects, I can cook a pineapple upside down cake in my electric frying pan and when it is upside down on a plate and slide easily through the non-stick surface. It 's great and asked me for this pot luck dinner.

There you have it, my 7 reasons why I love the pan. If you do not already have one, really want one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment